pinterest

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Internet

As you can see, I've been diligently cleaning house and redecorating this blog. I've also been designing an official website and Pinterest page that I plan to launch in the near future. After all of that work plus tweaking profiles on five different social networks I couldn't help but ask myself: Why do all of this?

a quote floating over a stack of blue books on wood backgroundWhen chatters jokingly call the internet "the interwebs," I think they are actually hitting on a clearer version of the truth. A net is typically orderly and sequenced. A web is artful, complex, and circuitous. It takes positioning yourself into every level of the internet--from social networks to blogs to official sites--to ensure that you have the widest reach possible. Every action links to every other action either directly or indirectly. This can potentially lead your product, brand, or thoughts to every corner of the globe with an internet connection.

The answer to my question: YOU. My goal is to connect and share my stories with as many people as possible. I'm willing to take all the necessary steps to make that happen.

See you around the web!


No comments:

Post a Comment